ENVY PRODIGY S8 COMPLETE SCOOTER | SCRATCH
The bright multi colour Scratch graphics in the latest Envy Prodigy Series 8 are made to stand out, this finish is complemented with the white and sky blue custom prodigy deck graphics on the bottom of the deck. The decks bottom graphics are protected by Envy’s new 2020 Prodigy feature a deck cut out.
Envy V2 grips are some of the best on the market with their intricate design to keep sweaty hands grippy even on a hot summer day. This builds confidence with the rider for tricks like Bar twists, barspins and over head tricks.
The Prodigy complete scooter has been one of the top picks for complete scooters globally since the Prodigy was originally released and the new S8 Prodigy is no exception. We would recommend the Envy Prodigy series 8 as the perfect choice of complete scooter for an intermediate rider who is wanting to step up and progress their riding to advanced riders, this is the perfect scooter for riders of all ages and levels.
The Series 8 comes with Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance and finished with premium finishes. The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems. Topping the scooter fresh for Series 8 is High Density Aluminium Reaper style bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
ENVY PRODIGY Series 8 Features:
- The Prodigy Series 8 comes in 6 new colourways Oil Slick, Scratch, Gold, Venom, Jade and Burnt pipe. Perfect for kids of all ages!
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm/4.72" | length 500mm/19.7" | Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm/24.4" high x 565mm/22.2" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.45kgs/ 7.6 pounds
- Total Height: 865mm/34”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”
|Complete Scooter Specs
|| 3.45kg (7.6lbs)
|| 790mm (31.1in)
|| 865mm (34in)
|Bar Width (with bar ends)
|| 565mm (22.2in)
|Bar Height (with bar ends)
|| 620mm (24.4in)
|| 500mm (19.7in)
|| 120mm (4.7in)
|| 340mm (13.4in)
* Overall height is measured from the ground to the top of the bars.
** Standing Height is measured from the top of the deck where you stand to the top of the bars.
^ Deck length is measured from the front of the deck plate to the rear and does not include the distance to the head tube.
^^ Foot space is the space between the neck tube and the brake and is the physical area that you can stand on.